Landstar Roadstars and Million Mile Safe Drivers are this company’s elite. They have a strategy for their success and never take safety for granted. Here’s some advice from our Roadstars and Million Milers:
- Earl Spradling recommends planning your trip ahead of time especially in inclement
- Roadstar Danny Stockwell says: Keep your eyes constantly moving, whether you’re
on the roadway or backing up. Also, use a lot of patience.
- Susan Pardue recommends having a lot of patience whether you are on the road or
with a customer. She also says she believes in “the FIDO principle - Forget it and
- Richard Presar’s advice is simple, “Pay a lot of attention, watch what other vehicles
are doing and try to make eye contact with the driver.”
- Maurice Nichols credits his safe operating record to maintaining a safe following
distance and traveling at a safe speed. He says he is constantly watching his mirrors
and what’s going on around him.
- Steven Flener says he tries to avoid getting complacent and recommends keeping
yourself in check. Steven also says he is an avid reader of the safety materials
Landstar sends out.
July is a very special month for Landstar Roadstars and Million Milers who are taking part in the second annual Landstar BCO All-Star Celebration. This exclusive event honors Roadstars and Million Mile Safe Drivers with an induction ceremony, fun filled activities, special guests, entertainment and a new truck giveaway that is exclusively for Roadstars and Million Milers!
For more information, please contact: